The London-based Jon Sopel is a well-known tv presenter, journalist. He’s a well known information presenter for the world’s most trusted information channel BBC. Earlier than that, he has labored as a political chief correspondent for the nationwide information channel BBC information. Additionally, he was a presenter on the politics present on BBC One and the BBC information channel from 2013 to 2014.
Aside from the journalist Jon Sopel can be a superb writer. He printed 4 books entitled If Solely They Didn’t Converse English: Notes From Trump’s America (2017), A 12 months At The Circus: Inside Trump’s White (2019), Tony Blair (1995), My US Election Diary (2021), and so forth.
Fast Details: Jon Sopel Spouse, Youngsters and Household: How A lot Is His BBC Wage?
|Dad and mom||Myer and Miriam Sopel|
— Jon Sopel (@BBCJonSopel) November 1, 2018
10 Details on Jon Sopel
- The famend British tv presenter Jon Sopel was born on Might 22, 1959. At current, his age is 61 years.
- He hails from the UK, so he holds British nationality.
- Who’s Jon Sopel married to? Properly, Jon Sopel was married to an attractive spouse, Linda Twissell in 1988. Truly, they first met one another at Radio Solent. Nevertheless, the duo has two kids, one son, and one daughter.
- How A lot Is His BBC Wage? In line with BBC.com, the six tv presenters’ wage incomes has been revealed. Amongst them, Jon Sopel’s wage is estimated to be round £200,000-£249,999. There’s a rumor within the media that the six male presenters have agreed to take equal salaries after the revelations of their wage. Nevertheless, his web value is underneath evaluation.
- In line with the general public supply, Jon’s bodily standing is but to measure. Therefore, his precise top and physique weight is unknown.
- The great wanting man Jon doesn’t appear to be lively on Instagram.
- Jon has a Twitter account underneath the identify @BBCJonSopel with 144,6k followers.
- Describing his household particulars, Jon is the son of Myer and Miriam Sopel. When Jon was eleven years outdated, he and his dad and mom moved to north London from Stepney.
- In line with Wikipedia, Jon earned a level in politics from Southampton College.
- It’s not clear if he has any siblings or not within the media.